Customized to best fit your needs when you contact us. We handle the remaining vendor selection process, refer any additional vendors as needed and ensure that you are making all of your wedding planning decisions in a timely manner. We will be the main point of contact for all vendors as we develop and manage your wedding weekend time. Our professional planners are ready to step in and handle the additional planning, so you can relax and enjoy the entire wedding experience.
when booked within 6 months
of wedding date.
when booked outside of 6 months
from wedding date
- Unlimited meetings, emails, phone calls with office staff and/or coordinator to prepare.
- Monthly wedding updates to keep file and planning on track.
- Full wedding weekend time line constructed with and approved by the client, to be distributed to all vendors and others if necessary.
- Detailed ceremony outline, including seating of parents and grandparents, approved by officiate.
- Diagrams of ceremony location and reception location for seating and décor purposes.
- Final meetings with vendors to confirm details, caterer, photographer, entertainment, florist, venue.
- Linens and overall décor decisions.
- Collection of personal items at the shop for wedding day coordination.
FOR THE REHEARSAL DAY
- 2 Hours of decoration at reception site if allowed, (up to coordinator’s discretion to add more time)
- Ceremony Outline
- Overview of Guest Seating and Usher Instructions
- Processional Instructions (etiquette advice on seating of grandparents, parents and other family members)
- Coordination of Wedding Party (processional, recessional, wedding party location at ceremony)
- Timing and Cues with Officiate and Music Provider
- Meeting Locations and Times for all Wedding Party
- Time Lines for all Involved for Wedding Day
- Checking on Rehearsal Dinner Site (deliver gifts, place cards, etc) *coordinator does not attend full rehearsal dinner unless contracted to do so in wedding package*
- Acceptance of all Vendors (coordination and confirmation 2 weeks prior)
- Picking up Additional/Last Minute Items (rented equipment, additional alcohol, lunch for wedding party, etc)
- Coordination of all Flowers with Corresponding Attendant and Family Member (pinning all and making sure all is set no less than 30 minutes prior to ceremony)
- Assuring the Reception Location is set 100% no less than 30 minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Coordination of Bridal Party
- Coordination with Reception Site Manager (food services, cake cutting, first dance, exit, etc)
- Gathering of all Items to be Returned the Following Week
- Placement of Gifts in Appropriate Car
- Final Clean Up of Reception Facility After Guests Depart*
CONSULTS AND ADDITIONS
- Complimentary initial consultation.
- Help with wedding design comprehension and execution.
- All calls and emails will be responded to within one business day.
- Direction as needed to complete booking services, based on style and budget.
Our Partial Package is geared toward our brides who have the basics of wedding planning and vendor booking under control, but are looking for professional assistance toward the end of the planning tying together the remaining details and controlling the wedding weekend with well-constructed time lines, diagrams, vendor communication and seamless event execution.