I love staging my client’s vision. Art is not just what you see; it resides within the smallest details of a design. The beauty of art is planning and positioning an environment to promote togetherness. The joy of beauty is creating visual stimulation from every item in its space. I take everyday inspiration and translate it into unique experiences through textiles, flowers, food, and entertainment. I desire to design intriguing and inspiring moments for our clients and our friends in the industry.
- JC Oliver
- Initial bridal consultation
- Unlimited meetings, emails, phone calls with office staff and/or coordinator to prepare. Coordinator will not be present for vendor appointments.
- Budget evaluation and composition.
- Upkeep and updates on wedding tracking book.
- Price, capacity and availability evaluation of all wedding ceremony and reception sites
- Appointments, price, service and availability evaluations of all below, to include but not limited to:
- Save the Dates and Invitations
- Client is responsible for assembly, addressing, stamps and mailing of all stationery.
- Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist
- Scheduling of trial sessions with selected stylist.
- Scheduling of menu tastings and evaluations for wedding reception with selected caterers.
- Scheduling of mock-set to evaluate centerpieces with selected florist.
- Bride and Groom Cakes
- Scheduling of cake tasting and design meeting with selected bakers.
- Ceremony Music
- Reception Entertainment
- Transportation for Wedding Weekend
- Spa Appointments for Wedding Weekend
- Save the Dates and Invitations
- Coordinator will match styles and budget, check availability, schedule appointments, and track appointment after meeting. They will not be in attendance during the meeting.
- Delivery and/or confirmation of all vendor payments, initial deposits and final payments.
- Hotel accommodations under group code or group travel arrangements.
- Scheduling all parts of engagement portraits and bridal portrait day.
- Full wedding weekend time line constructed with and approved by the client, to be distributed to all vendors and others if necessary.
- Detailed ceremony outline, including seating of parents and grandparents, approved by the client.
- Evaluation, construction and break down of all sites.
- Collection of personal items at the shop for wedding day coordination.
Full coordination of ceremony rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception.
- Two hours of decoration set-up at reception site if allowed by venue (up to coordinator’s discretion to add more time)
- Ceremony Outline
- Overview of Guest Seating and Usher Instructions
- Processional Instructions (Etiquette advice on seating of grandparents, parents, and other family members)
- Coordination of Wedding Party (Processional, recessional, and wedding party location at ceremony)
- Timing and Cues with Officiant and Music Provider
- Meeting Locations and Times for all Wedding Party
- Time Lines for All Involved for Wedding Day
- Acceptance of all Vendors
- Picking up Additional/Last Minute Items (rented equipment, lunch for wedding party, etc)
- Coordination of all Flowers with Corresponding Attendant and Family Member
- Assuring the Reception Location is set 100% no less than 30 minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Coordination of Bridal Party
- Coordination with Reception Site Manager (food services, cake cutting, first dance, exit, etc)
- Gather and pack personal items and gifts at end of the reception to be loaded in suggested vehicle
- Final Clean Up of Reception Facility After guests Depart (additional staff for breakdown and set-up may be required)
Weddings Couture | Deluxe
Each of our custom wedding planning packages is tailored to you. Our initial consultation will begin the planning process where we can best decide which custom package suits your needs. We will meet with you to put your mind at ease and design a consultation package to get you started on the planning process. Allow us to organize the planning process so you can enjoy every moment of your engagement!